Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back Again!

I have officially been inspired. Each morning I try and get up a little earlier than the rest of the family. That way I can sit at my computer with peace and quiet and my coffee. There is a dull hum of the few cars on the nearby freeway starting their morning commute. Eventually the hum goes away when the 8 o'clock "stop hours", I mean morning rush hour, commences. So, back to the inspiration. During my morning ritual, I find myself encapsulated by the blogs of old friends from my childhood. You really feel like you are in their lives for a moment, even if it's been years since you have actually seen them. So, here I am, writing to let you into my life for a moment. "You" of course is a very general term because it could be my husband, one of my parents, siblings, close friends or even a total stranger who stumbled upon my blog. So to all of "you", good morning and Happy New Year.

No comments: